Natural Remedies for Clogged Arteries
Cayenne pepper has potent anti-inflammatory properties due to its compound capsaicin that prevent thrombosis, chest congestion, oxidation and similar heart conditions.
- Mix a cup of hot water and a teaspoon of cayenne pepper. You can use green tea, lemon juice and honey as well.
- Drink the mixture two times every day for a couple of weeks.
A dark chocolate with high quality has more antioxidants than blueberries. Dark chocolate is high in magnesium and iron, and fiber, all of which prevent atherosclerosis.
- Eat some dark chocolate as a dessert, however consume it in moderation since it is rich in Trans fats.
- Use this chocolate for cooking and baking instead of the refines ones.
Garlic can be considered the most powerful of all natural remedies. It reduces the risk of a heart attack, lowers the LDL cholesterol levels, strengthens the immune system and improves blood circulation.
- Mix 3 chopped cloves and a glass of milk and then boil it.
- Allow it to cool and consume it prior to going to bed.
- You can also use garlic supplements, however consult your doctor first.
This is one of the most beneficial spices. It has been used as a natural treatment for many years and has been used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine. It prevents artery blockages and supports a cardiovascular system which is healthy.
- Mix a glass of milk with a teaspoon of powdered turmeric
- Add honey to the milk (1 tablespoon)
- Drink this two time every day
- You can also use turmeric supplements. However, consult a doctor first.
All citrus fruits are perfect against coronary artery disease and similar heart problems. Lemons are rich in vitamin C, which prevents the common cold and maintains a healthy blood flow.
- Add a juice from one lemon into a glass of warm water.
- Add a pinch of powdered black pepper and one tablespoon of honey.
- Drink this two times every day for a few weeks.
- Another option is boiling 1 tablespoon of lemon peel and 4 cups of water for 20 minutes.
- Strain it and add some honey. Drink one cup of this with every meal for a few weeks.
Ginger is one of the healthiest foods. It has antioxidant properties which fight plaque. This herb removes toxins from the bloodstream.
- Mix a teaspoon of grated ginger and a cup of boiling water.
- Leave it for 5 minutes and then strain it.
- Enhance the taste by adding some natural honey.
- Drink this with every meal.
These seeds are high in alpha-linolenic acid that prevents inflammation and helps the blood to properly flow through the body and at the same time it prevents artery blockages.
- Consume flax seeds on a daily basis. (2 to 4 tablespoons)
- Add flaxseeds to soups, salads, cereals and yogurts.
- Sprinkle some flaxseeds on you salad or use them as a replacement for sugar in baking.
This rice contains natural monacolins which increase the HDL cholesterol levels in the blood. This rice also prevents clogged arteries and lowers the risk of other cardiovascular diseases.
- Consume this rice as a healthy side dish.
- Use capsule supplements, but consult a doctor prior to doing that.
Pomegranates are high in vitamin K, E and C. they contain potent antioxidant phytochemicals as well, which prevent clogged arteries.
- Improve your cardiovascular system by drinking one glass of pomegranate juice every day.
- Eat 2 or 3 fresh pomegranates every day.
- Limit red meat consumption.
- Stay away from processed foods, fried foods and junk foods.
- Abstain from alcohol.
- Stop smoking.
- Incorporate whole-grain and legume to your diet.
- Try meditation.
- Eat fruits with bright colors like butternut squash, watermelon, tomatoes, oranges, lemons, blueberries and mangoes.
- Drink natural cranberry juice and protect your heart.
- Add coconut oil to your meals and reduce plaque buildup.
- Expose yourself to sunlight and get Vitamin D.
- Stay away from refined sugar and use brown sugar or cinnamon as a substitute.
- Use extra virgin oil for cooking.
- Consume walnuts or almonds and prevent a cardiovascular disease.
- Drink green tea with every meal.
- Take omega-3 supplements. Consult a doctor first.
- Take from 100 to 300 mcg of vitamin B12 every day. Consult a doctor first.